The Show Must Go On! Register Here!
Oregon AWHONN’s Fall Conference provides evidence-based, clinically relevant education specific to Obstetrics, Newborn Care, and Women’s Health.
- Recognize personal strengths to be a leader in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Implement evidence-based solutions in all practice settings.
- Develop professional strategies to improve outcomes for women, newborns, and nursing.
Don't Miss Our Keynote Speaker
Lisa Miller, CNM, JD
We're Going Virtual
We want this Conference to be as flexible for varying schedules as possible, so we are providing several ways to participate. Here's a basic overview of what you can expect:
- UPDATE: Presentations from Lisa Miller will only be available live-streamed and will not be available on-demand after the Conference is over. We will substitute her presentations with other pre-recorded presentations.
- Register using the link above.
- Registration will remain open until September 26, 2021 at 12:00 PM. Please ensure each participant registers separately.
- As we get closer to the Conference, the event website and agenda will be posted with more information on available sessions and Continuing Education opportunities.
- Live, interactive Zoom sessions will be available. If you can't make it to a live session, they will be recorded so you can view them at your convenience.
- Throughout the Conference, you can chat, ask questions, network, etc. via the Whova platform. It's been a tough year for everyone -- let's foster connection together!
- Recordings and other materials will remain available on the website and app for six months following the Conference with the exception of presentations by Lisa Miller. Lisa Miller's presentations will only be available as live stream events.
Registration opens on July 1, 2021. Online registration is preferred. To pay by check, download the form here.
|Registration Type||Full Conference||Full-Conference + 1 year AWHONN Membership|
|Full Member*||$149|| |
* Current Full AWHONN membership type will be confirmed. If you sign up at Full Member pricing and we cannot confirm that you have an active Full AWHONN Membership, you will be charged $50.
** Students must send proof of full-time enrollment in an undergraduate nursing program to email@example.com prior to the start of Conference. If you do not provide proof of enrollment, you will be charged $50 or $100 depending on your current AWHONN membership status.
*** Includes one full year of AWHONN Full Membership (regular price is $216) and "Full Conference" registration (save $66, a 16% savings). Valid for new members and previous members whose membership has lapsed at the time of ticket purchase.
Early Bird Special
Be one of the first 31 people to register online by July 31 to receive a special swag box full of AWHONN and exhibitor goodies! The Early Bird Special applies only to online registration. Registration paid by check does not qualify.
A preliminary agenda is available on our website and in the Whova app. Note that the agenda is subject to change.
All conference material and CE credits will be available during the conference and for six (6) months after the event until March 31, 2022. Exact number of Contact Hours available TBD.
Contact hours provided by Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics. This provider has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses BRN Provider Number CEP7427.
All sales are final. Because this event will remain available to all registrants until March 31, 2022, you will have plenty of time to view all content at your leisure.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at oregonawhonn.org/or-fall-conference.
Add a tag