AWHONN will be hosting the 2021 Leadership Development Conference (LDC) virtually in 2021.
An agenda is in development and will be sent out after the holidays. We are currently in the process of reaching out to different section leaders for assistance with creating content that will allow them to share best practices. AWHONN Sections and Chapters are doing some amazing things and they want to share the experience with you!
Below are additional details (all times are Eastern)
- Friday, February 5, 2021:
- Section Advisory Committee & Elected Leader Connector: 11:30 am -12:30 pm
- Welcome & Program Walk-Through: 12:30 pm – 12:45 pm
- Program: 12:45 pm – 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 6, 2021:
- Optional Networking Activity: 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
- Program: 12:45 pm – 5:00 pm
- Registration is free this year!
Who Should Attend:
- Elected Section Leaders are strongly encouraged to attend (Chair and Secretary Treasurer)
- Non-elected Section and Chapter Leaders optional
Discussion Topics: Governance, Membership, Succession Planning, Communications (websites, social media, branding), Events (virtual meetings, content, CNEs). Section best practices and innovative idea sharing.