Registration is Open!
- Carol Decker shares Moments that Impact our Lives - an inspirational and motivational session that will impact your practice.
- Nan H. Troiano, MSN, RNC-OB, NE-BD, C-EFM presents Maternal Mortality & Morbidity: Classification, Causes, & preventability. Join us to identify causes, discuss preventability, and describe reduction strategies. Case studies will be reviewed.
- Ancil "AJ" Abney, MD and Beth Cronk, RN, IBCLC share information on the Eat, Sleep, Console algorithm and non-pharmacological treatment of NAS.
- Retu Saxena, MD discusses the importance of Cardiopregnancy, including statistics, guidelines, risk factors, and follow up recommendations.
Schedule and additional details will be posted as they become available. Please check back.
New this year... AWHONN MN Section Logo Wear!
Show your support of and commitment to patient safety and improving outcomes. Purchase official AWHONN MN Section Logo Wear to wear at the conference and beyond! 5% of each purchase will go toward this year's Diaper Drive.
Suggested Conference Attire
- Day one: Business Casual
- Day two: AWHONN Logo Wear and Jeans! (otherwise Business Causal, please)
Buy from our online store to have your items shipped to you in time! There will be a limited supply of items for sale both days of the conference.
2020 Diaper Drive
Bring your donation to the conference, make a monetary donation during registration, or consider hosting a diaper drive at your facility. Check out this handy toolkit from the Diaper Bank of Minnesota for suggestions and tips for a successful diaper drive.
Reserve Your Hotel Room!
AWHONN MN Section has secured a block of rooms for $133.00/night (not including tax or service charges) at the Sheraton Minneapolis West. Make your room reservation by calling 1.888.236.2427; be sure to identify yourself as a part of the AWHONN MN Section Conference when calling. This special room rate will be available until April 2, 2020; requests after this date may be accepted at the discretion of the hotel based on room availability. Check in time is 4pm; check out is 11am.
A big thanks to AWHONN MN Section Education Co-Coordinators, Mary Goering, Sandy Hoffman, and Samantha Sommerness!
If you are interested in working on the Education Committee, contact Bonnie Hansen.